Thursday, October 11, 2018

Sept 21st T DAYYYYYYYYY



Feeling very nervous i went in for my tt procedure at 630 am and was under the knife by 8am😀
 
Around 1pm i remember coming out of anesthesia.

I opened my eyes and the pain and reality punched me in the freakin soul!!!

I have NEVER felt pain like this even having had a baby natural!

This was unreal hysterical pain to which they gave me a percocet which i found out in that moment im allergic to! I instantly started gagging crying hysterically and dry heaving as i was discharged to go home.

I barely remember the ride home but heres a few fun highlights:
 
Dr tells my assistant rub her calf for blood clots i yell no dont fuckin touch me at her n black out
 
My aunt drives me home n i insist she parks across the street and let me the fuck out now meanwhile i have no real idea where i am LOL
 
I get in the house and try to crawl up to my room crying im gonna die and dry heaving the entire time 
 
Over the next 24 hours i cant remember much but ive been told i was a raging bitch and i need to apologize. I also apparently threw up on my assistant mel (im sorry again😂) i woke up to stick my finger down my throat a few times and pee but the 1st day was a blur of pain tears bitchiness sweating and dry heaving. I was totally convinced i was going to die yall like for real!!
 
Day 2 

After the percocet sickness wore off i did apologize to everyone but the pain was still beyond words and i had to get up and empty these gross drains hangin from my former fupa area OUCH IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT! I slept thru as much of the 1st 3 days as i possibly could. Nobody can accurately prepare u for the pain after or the bruising i looked in the mirror the next day and i looked like mayweathers punching bag!! Que hysterical crying cuz know i really know im going to die from pain LOL im apparently dramatic when im sick or in pain who knew 😂

 

The 1st week

At the end of the 1st week i go to get the drains removed finally and they were mildly uncomfortable to pull out but as the dr was removing them i realized my belly button is almost at my ribs *que next freak out* lol the swell hell i heard about has just set in and it was 100x worse than i could imagine i felt like my skin was gonna burst!

 
Over the week i swelled daily until i got a vaser lymph massage at my drs office overnight i finally got some pain relief since then ive had it done almost every other day and at 3 weeks id say its 75% better i still cant stand up straight or lay flat but its definitely on the road to healing.

 

More to come next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Congratulations on your Nomination! Congratulations Lucy Fairyz for your nomination for Style & Glam ‘s Makeup Ar...